Attractive 2018 Dates Still Available!
Discounts now being offered on available 2018 dates!
Rental for your special event includes:
Use of three areas for a five-hour event: the historic 1810 mansion, carriage house ballroom and adjacent tented courtyard and east rose garden for your ceremony & reception. In the event of rain, our ballroom can be converted to a lovely chapel with ceremony in front of our beautiful fireplace. The ballroom is heated and air-conditioned, making it an ideal venue any season!
- Use of tables and chairs for both garden ceremony and reception.
- Bride’s dressing room, two hours prior to your event
- Use of our grounds and mansion for photos, two hours before the event
- Coordination of deliveries and services
- Two event managers to assist couples throughout their wedding day and coordinate with vendors.
- Use of full catering kitchen by the caterer of your choice
The Ballroom capacity is 130 people for dinner and dancing. Ballroom & courtyard combined can host up to 200 guests for dinner & dancing.
To download Linden Place’s full rental information packet, click here: Rental Information 7-2018
* Event prices includes a 20×40 foot tent in courtyard adjacent to the ballroom with sides, lighting and hardwood flooring, April- November. December – March pricing does not include tent.
*There is a $500 ceremony fee for those who wish to use the ballroom or gardens for the ceremony as well as the reception.