Simply elegant, romantic, unforgettable….
Dress upstairs in the mansion. Recite your vows in our sculpture gardens. Celebrate in the gracious ballroom. This is where Gatsby swept Daisy off her feet! Four Presidents were entertained here and generations of DeWolfs and Colts, including actress Ethel Barrymore Colt, entertained the famous and the fabulous. Continue their legacy and invite your guests to experience the magnificence and legendary hospitality of Linden Place.
Arrange a visit! Please call Special Events Administrator, Kelly Gaudet at 401-253-0390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Planning a wedding with her is a piece of cake!
Rental for your special event includes:
- Use of three areas for a five-hour event: the historic 1810 mansion, carriage house ballroom and adjacent tented courtyard and east rose garden for your ceremony & reception. In the event of rain, our ballroom can be converted to a lovely chapel with ceremony in front of our beautiful fireplace. The ballroom is heated and air-conditioned, making Linden Place an ideal venue for any season!
- Use of tables and chairs for both garden ceremony and reception.
- Bride’s dressing room, two hours prior to your event
- Use of our grounds and mansion for photos, two hours before the event
- Coordination of deliveries and services
- Two event managers to welcome your guests, coordinate wedding ceremonies and manage your event.
- Use of full catering kitchen by the caterer you’ve chosen from our list
For more information about hosting your wedding at Linden Place, please download our Rental Guide 3-2018
**Maximum Capacity is 200 guests
Follow us on Instagram @lindenplace and tag your photos using #lindenplace